While running a blog is a very exciting thing it goes without saying that there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes. Today I am sharing 5 apps that I use to manage my blog. It goes without saying that there are dozens more that I use on a daily basis but these are exclusive to the blog.
1. Google Analytics– I love the mobile version of this site. The app is just beautiful. And the overview page that loads by default saves me so much time versus signing into the browser and clicking a few buttons to see the information I need. Now don’t get me I could not use Analytics only on the mobile, I do rely heavily on the full website version.
Google Play Store- Google Anayltics
iTunes- Google Analytics
2. Webrank SEO– This is a free app that I use. And I love it because I open it up and see a snapshot of my rankings, Google Pagerank and Alexa score. But it doesn’t just stop there, it also gives a count on pages indexed and backlinks. There is a paid version of this app that will give you even more information but for what I use it for the free app is great.
Google Play Store- Webrank Seo
iTunes- This app is not specially available for Apple products.
3. Dropbox– I use a few different cloud based storage solutions but Dropbox is where I back up my blog. The app isn’t necessary but I know that I can separate all of other personal and businesses into other places and Dropbox is my exlusvie storage solution. I sometimes upload photos that I have taken with my Samsung Galaxy S4 (the camera on this phone is stunning) to the Dropbox so that I can later upload to the blog.
Google Play Store- Dropbox
4. Trello– This is a project management app. I use Trello to map out and keep track of the status of various projects. This is so helpful when there are multiple people working on a project.
Google Play Store- Trello
5. Bloglovin’– While this app isn’t necessarily for managing my blog. I love to read others but find it hard to find the time while I am at the computer and use Bloglovin’ to follow most of them and then when I have free time I am able to pull out my phone or tablet get a little reading and networking done.
Google Play Store- Bloglovin’
I would love to hear what your top apps for blog management are in the comments below.
Check back next Wednesday when I cover 5 Apps for Social Media Management- some of these will tell you who your new followers and unfollowers are different social media platforms.
If you missed out on last week’s App Wednesday you can find out what are my top five apps for design.