Are you using Pinterest for your business? Should you being using Pinterest business? The answer to both of these questions is a resounding YES. But should you invest in Pinterest Automation?
Here are 10 signs that you should invest in Pinterest Automation.
1. You are interested in growing your followers. More eyes means more potential conversions and repins.
2. You want to increase traffic from Pinterest to your website. For many brands Pinterest is the number one traffic reffer to their site. Why should you miss out on this?
3. You want to engage with your fans and earn their trust. You want your fans to want to share your website and you product. The best way to do this is engage and earn their trust.
4. You spend more than 15 minutes a day on Pinterest. Pinterest can easily take hours away from your day. This needs to stop! You should be able to post new content, engage with fans and drink a coffee in just a few minutes.
5. You don’t use Pinterest on a regular basis. There is a lot going on over at Pinterest. If you are not active on a regular basis your content will fall to the bottom of all the feeds. You need to stay active and relevant.
6. You want to increase your brand awareness. People don’t know who you are or what you do? Use Pinterest to show them.
7. You want to increase your income by using Pinterest. Pinterest is a great way to increase your income. You can promote your products and site and increase your revenue.
8. You want to see a fantastic ROI (Return on Investment) on your time spent on Pinterest. But all that you have been spending doesn’t equal the ROI you were hoping for. By automating your time spent you will be able to yeild a higher ROI simply because you are not spending as much time and you are sharing high quality, relevant content that your fans want to see, click on, and share.
9. You don’t know that Pinterest is the fastest growing social media platform. Have you been living under a rock? Seriously. If you are still stuck in the land of Facebook it is time to expand your brand’s presence in the social space and Pinterest is the top place to that.
10. You Do know that Pinterest is the fastest growing social media platform. At least someone is keeping up with the times. But what are you doing to get the most out of Pinterest. I hope that you are curating fantastic content and sharing regularly.
If you can relate with any of these 10 signs than you should be investing in Pinterest automation for your business. Want to know more about pinterest automation? Be sure to download The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Pinterest Automation.